From this block, you can learn more about JetPopup plugin settings. The settings for it can be divided into General and Style block. Each of them is described below.
- To locate popup template settings you need to open the template for editing in Elementor and here click Settings option located in the bottom left corner.
- Here switch between Settings and Style block in order to make the template best fitted for your needs.
- Title – define the popup template’s title.
- Status – set the popup template’s status (draft, pending review, private, published).
- Animation – here you can set how the popup will be animated on entrance.
- Open event – here you can adjust when the popup should be displayed (on page load, inactivity time after, page scrolled or try exit). To learn more about opening events, please, navigate here.
- Show once – enable this option to show the popup once.
- Show again delay - here you can specify the time when you want the popup will be showed again.
- Loading content with Ajax - enable this option if you want the content of the popup to load using AJAX method.
- Force loading - enable this option to load the popup content every time it will be opened.
JetPopup Display Settings
- Display conditions – click this option to open up the popup conditions settings.
- Add Additional Condition – click this option to add a new condition, or use the one you’ve got in case there’s already one existing.
- Include - specify the pages on which the popup template you’ve created will be shown.
- Exclude - specify the pages on which the popup template you’ve created won't be shown.
- Entire Site - if you select this option, the popup will be shown on each page of your site.
- Singular - this option gives you an opportunity to apply the popup to particular posts or pages. You can set the popup for the post type, posts from category, front page, a child page of any other page, etc.
- Archive - choose this option to apply the popup to all of the archives, or only to the specific ones.
- Width – here you can define the width of the popup template.
- Custom Height – enable this option to set the popup container’s height.
- Horizontal Position – here you can position the template using the X axis (to the left, in the center or to the right).
- Vertical Position – here you can definite popup container’s position vertically (top, center or bottom.
- Background Type – here you can set the background of the popup container. You can choose either Classic or Gradient background type.
Classic Background Type
- Color — here you can set background color for the background using color picker tool.
- Image — here you can choose the image you want to use as a background. Select the image from the media library or upload it to define it as a background in this block. When the image is uploaded, you’ll be able to define its position, alignment, turn on repeat and set the necessary size.
Gradient Background Type
- Color — here you can set background color for the module using color picker tool.
- Location — here you can define the proportion for the first color in the gradient background.
- Second Color — here you can set the second color to use in the gradient background.
- Location — here you can define the proportion for the second color in the gradient background.
- Type — define, if you want to use linear or radial type of the gradient.
- Angle — in this block you can set the angle for the gradient (in degrees).
- Padding – type in the custom padding values to add a responsive padding for the block.
- Margin – fill in the custom margin values to add a responsive margin around the block.
- Border Radius – adjust the radius of the popup container’s borders to make the angles more round and smooth.
- Border Type – here you can define the needed border type for the block. It can be solid, double, dotted, dashed or groove.
- Box Shadow – enable this option if you want to access the shadow advanced settings for the block, and need to apply shadow to it.
- Use Close Button - here you can enable the usage of the Close button to let the visitors close the popup manually.
- Icon – here you can select one of the icons, which will be displayed on close button.
- Icon Transform – here you can position the icon that should close the popup.
- Normal/ Hover – switch between the modes to change the Close button style in its normal state and when one hovers the button.
- Icon Styles – enable this option to style the icon.
- Font Color – here you can set the color of the icon.
- Background Type – here you can specify the color to apply for the icon background
- Icon Size – here you can choose the icon’s size.
- Box Size – here you can specify the icon box’s size.
- Border Type – here you can define the needed border type for the block. It can be solid, double, dotted or dashed.
- Width – here you can fill the width of the border.
- Color – here you can select the color of the border using Color picker tool.
- Border Radius – here you can set the border radius for the chosen border to make the border angles more round.
- Box Shadow – enable this option if you want to access the shadow advanced settings for the box, and need to apply shadow to it.
- Background Type – here you can choose the background for the popup’s template (classic or gradient) and set the advanced settings for each types.