From this block you can learn how to use JetElelements templates to create pages.
- Log in to WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to Pages > Add new tab on the left.
- In the Page Settings block open Layout options and select No Sidebar. Select Fullwidth mode in the Content layout section.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button to start editing.
- Click on Add Template button in the right section where the page layout is displayed.
- Switch to My templates block in the top of the popup window.
Hover the one template you want to apply to the page. You’ll see several options available for it.
You can also access page templates using Templates Library. To do it, please, click on Template icon in the left bottom corner of Elementor editor page.
A dropdown menu allowing you to save your current template or navigate to Templates Library will appear.
Click on Templates Library to access the templates.
- Preview — click on the option to open the preview page for the template in the new browser window.
- Delete — click this option to remove the template completely.
- Export — you can save the template in order to use in another theme using this option.
- Insert — click this button to apply this template to the page you’re editing.