From this block you can learn how to use JetElelements templates to create pages.
- Log in to WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to Pages > Add new tab on the left.
- In the Page Settings block open Layout options and select No Sidebar. Select Fullwidth mode in the Content layout section.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button to start editing.
- Click on Add Template button in the right section where the page layout is displayed.
- Switch to My templates block in the top of the popup window. Hover the one template you want to apply to the page. You’ll see several options available for it.
- Preview — click on the option to open the preview page for the template in the new browser window.
- Delete — click this option to remove the template completely.
- Export — you can save the template in order to use in another theme using this option.
- Insert — click this button to apply this template to the page you’re editing.
From JetElements v.1.9.0 one can use separate pre-made blocks for building content.
To access the blocks, please, open the Elementor editor. Here click Add Template button.
Switch to Blocks tab. Here you can view all the available blocks or search through them using the Search field.
In the top left dropdown list You can select the blocks that include different pre-styled JetElements widgets variations. You can select one of them and preview them.
After that click Insert option to add the pre-styled widget to the page.