Getting Started with JetElements
This block uncovers the basic steps You need to accomplish to add JetElements widgets to your website’s page layout.
- Navigate to Pages > Add New tab in the left column of the WordPress Dashboard. Click on Edit with Elementor button. You’ll be redirected to Elementor editor page.
- When Elementor editor will open, you’ll see the block containing Add New Section button at the right part of the screen, where your future page’s draft is displayed.
- Click on Add New Section to add the section, where you will place JetElements widget.
- Now you’re ready to add JetElements widgets to the columns. Choose one of the elements you want to add to the page, and drag it to the column area.
- In the left column you’ll see the element settings. You can manage content, style, or use advanced styling options from here.
Keep in mind, that for different elements the options may vary. Each element has its own styling and content management settings.
- Edit Widget - this option provides fast access to widget editing block in the left column of the page editing screen.
- Duplicate Widget - use this option to duplicate the existing widget with all its settings and content.
- Remove Widget - this option removes the widget from the page.