Kava Child Documentation
Thank you for purchasing a WordPress template. This documentation consists of several parts and covers the entire process of installing and setting up a WordPress website from scratch.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is a free open-source blogging tool and content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. With its help you can create and administrate websites or powerful on-line applications without possessing any special technical skills. Due to the ease of use and flexibility, WordPress has become the most popular platform for website development. Learn More.
What is a WordPress Template?
WordPress template is a theme for the WordPress CMS platform. You can easily change your website appearance by installing a new WordPress template in a few easy steps. Despite its simplicity, a WordPress template contains all the necessary source files that can be altered the way you need.
The template package includes several folders. Let’s check what’s inside:
- theme - contains WordPress theme files:
- child theme_name.zip - archive with the child theme. Contains child theme's files.
- kava.zip - archive with Kava theme. Contains Kava theme's files.
- manual_install - contains files that make the WordPress website look like on our live demo.
- uploads - contains theme images.
- theme_name.sql - database file (contains theme content).
Recommended Technical Requirements
The needed requirements are:
- PHP 7 or higher;
- MySQL 5.6 of higher;
- WP memory limit of 128 Mb or larger;
- Desktop device;
- SSL certificate on server.
You can get more information here.