This section describes WooCommerce Settings.
Whenever you need to set your shop base location, shipping location, enable taxes, manage checkout and default shop pages, etc., you need to access WooCommerce settings.
WooCommerce Settings Location
- Log in to WordPress Dashboard. Then, navigate to “Woocommerce” tab on the left.
- Open “Settings” sub menu. Here you’ll see the settings tabs at the top of the page.
General — in this block you can manage your shop base location, selling location, shipping location, enable taxes, add your custom store notice text, etc. You can as well manage currency options.
Products — here you can access the general, display, inventory and downloadable products settings.
- Measurements — here you can define the weight unit, dimensions unit.
- Reviews — here you can enable and disable reviews and product ratings.
- Advanced Thumbnails — here you can manage product thumbnails.
- Shop and product pages — define the pages to display as the shop and product ones, select the type of the product sorting, set the default category display, etc.
- Product images — here you can set the dimensions for the images in the products catalogue, image thumbnails dimensions, etc.
- Inventory — here you can manage your store stock, hold stock, use notifications, etc.
- Downloadable products — here you can define the file download method, set the access restriction, etc.
- Tax — in this block you can manage tax options, set the tax standard, reduced and zero rates.
- Shipping — here you can add shipping zones and manage shipping options, such as shipping destination, calculations, etc.
- Checkout — in this block one can create coupons, enable them, define the checkout process, set the checkout pages, such as Cart page, Checkout page, etc.
- Accounts — here you can set the customer registration page, enable automatic login and password generator, etc.
- Emails — here you can manage email sender options, customize email templates, etc.