Addons For Visual Composer
This Addons For Visual Composer features professional looking, easy to use yet highly functional extensions that can be used in a WPBakery Visual Composer page builder. The plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme – services, team profiles, counters, bar charts, piecharts, testimonials and other elements.
Note! Visual Composer plugin must be installed and activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the elements should be available for use in Visual Composer.
install and activate the Visual Composer page builder;
unzip the downloaded addons-for-visual-composer.zip file;
upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the Visual Composer Addons by Livemesh plugin from WordPress repository;
activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Optionally, you can import the sample data that replicates the demo site for you by importing the file sample-data.xml file located in the plugin directory. The import option is available under Tools > Import in WordPress admin.
Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher
Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher plugin can manage your website appearance and customize it without using the standard cistomizer. Its functions are multiple and spectacular allowing anyone to create an attractive and useful exterior right from the home page.
Activating Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher
Go to Plugins menu in your WordPress administration panel. Click on Activate link.
Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher plugin has these settings:
header style - select header style from 3 different variations;
footer style – select footer style from 3 different variations;
typography – change typography settings;
elements – change elements appearance;
sidebar settings – allow to hide or show existing sidebars and add new sidebars on the page;.
blog layout settings – allows to change blog layout into listing, masonry or grid.
This plugin is used to display popups of your projects on a site page. It has its own settings page which allows to save, reset and set default options. With its help you will be able to create various kinds of popups and manage them the way you like.
Each popup has its own settings which are gathered in Popup settings.
General Settings Sections
- popup layout type
- choose popup layout type (center, fullwidth center, fullwidth bottom);
- show/hide animation
- choose show/hide animation effects(fade, scale, move up);
- base style preset
- popup controls base color styles(default, light, dark, blue, red);
- container background type
- container background type (fill-color, image);
- container background color
- popup container background color;
- container background image
- choose container background image;
- container opacity
- container opacity (active for fill-color type);
- popup width
- popup container width;
- popup height
- popup container height.
- type of overlay
- disable the overlay;
- background fill-cover;
- overlay background color
- choose overlay background color;
- overlay opacity
- set overlay background opacity;
- overlay background image
- set overlay background image;
- use Overlay as close button
- clicking on the overlay closes the popup.
"Open" Page Settings
- "open page popup appear event
- set an event to which a popup will be opened;
- close page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup;
- on page load
- page complete load event;
- inactivity time after
- inactivity time event;
- on page scrolling
- page scrolling progress event.
- open delay
- set the time delay when the page loads.
"Close" Page Settings
Close page popup appear event
- outside viewport
- set top border for mouse cursor;
- page unfocus
- user sets focus on another page or app in the system.
- template file for content.
Popup Identification on Static Page
If standard settings are not enough for identifying a visible section, there is a metablock that allows you to add a particular popup to any static page. To find the metablock open any page of your website in the and scroll down to the Cherry Popups section.
You can assign 2 popups simultaneously. One at the beginning, and another one at the end of section.
All plugin settings are gathered in Popups > Settings
General Settings Sections
Here ou can define where and for which users to display popups.
- enable popups
- enable/disable plugin functions globally for the site;
- enable plugin on mobile devices
- show/hide popups on mobile devices;
- enable for logged users
- show/hide popups for logged in users.
Open Page Settings
- default open page popup
- default open page popup identity;
- open page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup.
Close Page Settings
- default close page popup
- default close page popup identity;
- close page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup.
Mailing List Manager
MailChimp mailing list settings:
If you need to create various kinds of projects and display information about them on the website this plugin is exactly what you need. The plugin Cherry Projects offers a full set of options and settings that will help you to adjust the project in accordance with the specifications of your business.
- here you will see a full list of projects ever created on the website;
- add projects
- press this tab to create a new project. For that you need to perform some actions:
- title of the project;
- content block
- add information about your project;
- external link
- specify the external link;
- external link text
- specify the external link text;
- external link target
- choose a proper external link target;
- projects details
- specify detail label and detail info;
- project skills
- add skills and specify the skill value.
Image Format Options
- additional images
- add images for an Image post format;
- image listing layout
- choose a proper listing layout;
- column number
- specify the number of columns for image gallery;
- image margin
- specify margin between the images.
Gallery Format Options
- gallery images
- add images for the gallery;
- use navigation
- enable/disable navigation;
- use infinite scrolling
- enable/disable infinite scrolling;
- thumbnails position
- choose a thumbnail position.
Audio Format Options
- audio source
- choose proper audio files.
Video Format Options
- video source type
- choose a proper video source type;
- video embed url
- enter video url;
- HTML5 video source
- add video file;
- HTML5 video source
- add video poster;
- here you can find and create categories for the posts;
- specify the tags for projects.
In this section you can find all the plugin settings:
- projects listing layout
- choose projects listing view layout;
- pagination mode
- choose projects pagination mode;
- loading animation
- choose posts loading animation;
- hover animation
- choose posts images hover animation;
- enable/disable listing filters;
- filter type
- select if you want to filter posts by tag or by category;
- projects filter categories list
- choose filter categories;
- order filters
- enable/disable order filters;
- order filter default value
- specify the order filter value;
- order by filter default value
- choose the order criteria;
- post format
- choose a proper post format;
- column number
- select number of columns for masonry and grid projects layouts. (Min 2, max 6);
- posts per page
- select how many posts per page do you want to display(-1 means that will show all projects);
- item margin
- select projects item margin (outer indent) value;
- grid template
- grid content template;
- standard post template
- standard post template;
- image post template
- image post template;
- gallery post template
- gallery post template;
- audio post template
- audio post template;
- video post template
- video post template.
Cherry Search allows you to send search queries without reloading the page via AJAX technology. In this way, users can find any information they are interested in quickly and easily. Thanks to a full range of settings, you can customize the functionality of the plugin the way you need.
Once the plugin is installed you can see a Cherry Search button in the right sidebar of your admin panel:
- replace the standard search form
- this option allows to replace all the standard search forms on your website;
- search button text
- this option sets search button text;
- search button icon
- this option sets search button icon;
- caption / placeholder text
- this option sets placeholder text in input field.
Search Result Settings
- search in
- you can select particular search sources. If nothing is selected in the option, search will be made over the entire site;
- exclude categories from search results
- this option allows to set categories in which search will not be made;
- exclude tags from search results
- this option allows to set tags in which search will not be made;
- exclude post types from search results
- this option allows to set post types in which search will not be made;
- number of results displayed in one search query
- this option will allow you to limit the number of displayed search results. If the overall number of results exceeds previous set limit, the load more button will come up;
- sort search results by
- sort search results by a certain criteria;
- filter results by
- filter search results by ascending or descending order.
- show post titles
- show/hide post titles;
- post word count
- specify the post word count;
- show post authors
- show/hide post authors;
- prefix before author`s name
- specify the prefix that will be displayed before author’s name;
- show post thumbnails
- show/hide posts thumbnails;
- enable scrolling for dropdown lists
- enable disable scrolling for dropdown search results lists;
- dropdown list height
- specify the dropdown list height;
- view more button text
- add text for view more button.
- negative search result
- text that will be displayed if nothing is found;
- technical error
- text that will be displayed during technical error.
Cherry Services List
Cherry Services List can be useful for any business website whether it is large or small. It will help you to list all services you provide in an attractive and structured way. Thanks to a number of options and settings the plugin can be customized in accordance with the style and specification of your business. The plugin adds a custom post type named Services, which you can use to display what your company offers in a professional way.
Before integrating the plugin into your theme you need to make several minor adjustments to avoid problems with layout. So, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Create cherry-services folder in the root folder of your theme.
2. Copy archive-services.php and single-services.php files from the templates folder of the plugin to the cherry-services folder.
3. Open each of the copied files and delete function calls get_header(services); and get_footer(services).
Adding new post
To create a new post you need to click an Add New button in the Properties tab. On the new page you need to enter the title and text of the new property.
Now proceed to the box below. Here you need to specify:
- state of progress
- state of progress of the property;
- enter the price;
- property status
- specify the property status (sale or rent);
- specify the location of the apartment or office;
- choose the number of bedrooms;
- choose the number of bathrooms;
- specify the area of the object;
- parking places
- specify the number of parking places;
- add photos of the apartment or office.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
This Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Cherry Socialize plugin is a perfect instrument for managing social networks right on yout website. By now it can add an improved Instagram widget on any page of your website.
Installing Cherry Socialize
To install Cherry Socialize you need to follow the steps described below:
upload plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory;
activate Cherry Socialize plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
You can edit it fom here: Administration Panel > Plugins > Cherry Socialize > Edit Plugin.
You can also use it right after installing! To do this go to Customizer, open Widgets tab and choose Add Widget > Cherry Socialize Instagram . That's it!
Cherry Team Members
The plugin Cherry Team Members is specially designed to make it easier for the businesses to display info about their team and personnel. It contains a full set of options and tools that will help adjust the profile in accordance with the skills and the position of the members. Let’s take a closer look at the plugin on the front end.
- here you can see all the available posts;
- in this section you can create various real estate types;
- add proper tags;
- add all necessary features to the post;
- here you can find all the settings for the plugin.
Contact form 7
Contact form 7 plugin can manage multiple contact forms. It also lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Displaying a Form
Let’s start with displaying a form on your page. First, open the Contact > Contact Forms menu in your WordPress administration panel.
You can manage multiple contact forms there.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form - Contact form 1 and a code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="2526" title="Contact form 1"]
Copy this code. Then open (Pages > Edit) of the page where you wish to place the contact form. A popular practice is creating a page named Contact for the contact form page. Paste the code you've copied into the contents of the page.
Now your contact form setup is complete. Your site visitors can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
Next, let’s see how you can customize your form and mail content.
Customizing a Form
Title for this contact form is just a label for a contact form and is used for administrative purposes only. You can use any title you like, e.g. Job Application Form and so on.
In the form you can enter different tag generators. They can be generated automatically.
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- email - form-tag generator for email;
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- tel - form-tag generator for phone numbers;
- date - form-tag generator for date input;
- text area - form-tag generator for text areas;
- drop-down menu - form-tag generator for drop-down menus;
- checkboxes - form-tag generator for adding chackboxes;
- acceptance - form-tag generator for creating acceptance checkbox;
- quiz - form-tag generator for creating a quiz;
- reCapthca - form-tag generator for adding a captcha;
- file - form-tag generator for adding files;
- submit - form-tag generator for creating submit form.
You can also customize the form content using HTML and form tags. Line breaks and blank lines in this field are automatically formatted with <br/> and <p> HTML tags.
Tag generators (3). By using these tag generators, you can generate form-tags without knowledge of them.
For more information about form-tags, see How Tags Work.
You can edit the mail template for the mail which is sent in response to a form submission. You can use mail-tags in these fields.
An additional mail template is also available. It is called Mail(2) and its content can differ from the primary Mail template.
For more information, see Setting Up Mail page.
You can edit various kinds of messages, including Validation errors occurred, Please fill in the required field, etc.
Make sure that you enter only plain text here.
HTML tags and entities are not allowed in the message fields.
Additional Settings Tab
You can add customization code snippets here. For more details, see Contact Form 7.
Custom Taxonomies Menu Widget
Custom Taxonomies Menu Widget was designed to create a simple menu of your custom taxonomies and their associated terms, ideal for sidebars. It allopws to select which custom taxonomies to display, choose the order in which terms are displayed, choose whether to display the list of terms as a hierarchy and whether to display the taxonomy name as a title.
Using the plugin
go to your Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets page and drag the Custom Taxonomies Menu widget to your sidebar;
open the widget control panel and configure the options as shown below.
Easy Twitter Feed
This Easy Twitter Feed Widget plugin is designed to display tweets on your site without creating an API.
Using Easy Twitter Feed Plugin twitter widget publish your twitter post & show your twitter page fans.
Installing Easy Twitter Feed plugin
Upload the easy-twitter-feed-widget folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the Easy Twitter Feed plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Configure the plugin by going to the Settings > Easy Twitter Feed Options
Use the Easy Twitter Feed by going to the Appearance > Widgets
Next you need to get Twitter Widget ID. Follow the steps listed below:
Sign In to your Twitter Account
Go to Settings > Widgets > Create new
Click Create Widget button
You can copy the Widget ID from Browser Address Bar e.g. 419173025219799552
OR You can copy the Widget ID from the given HTML under the Widget Preview i.e. data-widget-id="419173025219799552"
For more information, please visit video tutorial.
Gmaps For Visual Composer Free
Gmaps For Visual Composer Free is an add-on that allows you to easily generate custom Google Maps. Its main characteristics include no need of API Key, responsiveness, easy map styling, zoom level and outstanding dragging oprions.
Note! Before installing this add-on, please make sure that you purchased Visual Composer plugin.
WPBakery Visual Composer
WPBakery Visual Composer page builder plugin allows to build any layout you need by by simply drag-n-drop tool, which does not require any programming and coding knowledge.
Max Mega Menu
This Max Mega Menu was developed to allow automatically convert your existing menu or menus into a mega menu. You can then add any WordPress widget to your menu, restyle your menu using the theme editor and change the menu behaviour using the built in settings. This plugin is perfect for taking control of your existing menu and turning it into a user-friendly, accessible and touch ready menu with just a few clicks.
go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress;
search for Max Mega Menu;
Detailed documentation about Max Mega Menu can be found here.
Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page.
To find it go to the Administration Panel > Slider Revolution (it can be found inthe menu on the left).
Here you can find:
Revolution Slider Main Menu:
new slider - create a new slider with the help of a plugin;
add slider from template - here you can add an existind slider from template;
import slider - here you can import a slider from your PC.
Here you can select one of the existing categories to edit it.
Here you can adjust and customize global settings of Revolution Slider:
view plugin permission - set a permission to view plugin for admin, editor, author;
include RevSlider libraries globally - here you enable or disable adding CSS and JS files to every page of yiur website;
pages to include RevSlider libraries - here you can specify the pages to add RevSlider libraries;
font loading url - here you can specify the fonts link;
default settings for advanced responsive grid sizes - here you can specify the grid sizes for different kinds of devices;
slide stage collapse - enabling this option will cause automatic collapse of left menu on slide stage;
enable notifications - enable/disable notifications in the Admin Notice bar;
enable logs - enable/disable console logs for debugging;
eneable blank page creation for slider packages - enable/disable option to create a blank page if a slider pack is installed;
enable blank page creation for single sliders - enable/disable option to create a blank page if a single slider is installed.
Zemez Dashboard is a service plugin. It will help you to update and backup template version easily.
After plugin installation it adds two new blocks: Dashdoard and Updates.
In this section you can find various information about:
- system information
- here you can see your site URL, home URL, and multisite information;
- here you can see your current theme ID, name, version, and whether you are using a child theme;
- here you can see server memory, post max size, upload max filesize, max input time and max execution time;
- active plugins
- here you can see your active plugin names;
- installed themes
- here you can see the name of your installed theme or the list of installen themes;
- helpful links
- here you can find some helpful links which can guide you;
- recommended plugins
- in this block you'll see a list of recommended plugins for your current theme, and you can install the missing ones easily.
If you want to get your theme updates you have to registrate your template. Please, enter the order ID and Template ID and click on SUBMIT button. When new updates will be available you will get a notification in your admin panel. Be aware that you need to fill in both fields in order to get fresh updates.
This function allows you to create backups of your theme at will. To make a backup you just need to press the button Backup Theme and a backup will be made instantly.
There is also a variety of settings for backups. Here they are:
- backup before update
- an option enables backup before update, in this case a backup is made automatically right before the theme update changes will take place;
- scheduled Backup
- here you can enable a sheduled backup;
- in this field you can set the specific frequency when the backup is to be made;
- time of backup
- here you can set particular time for backup;
- number of backup copies
- here you can set how many backup copies are to be made, the setting will define only the number of automatically made backups, you still can make as many backups manually as you need to.
When all the changes are made you can save your settings by pressing the button Save Options. That's it!
To view the list of existing backups and make changes in it you need to view Updates tab on your Administration Panel. At the bottom of the page you'll see the list where you can view backup copies of your theme, made both automatically and manually.
- The note A on the line with backup means that this backup was made automatically.
- Backup Date shows the date and time when the backup was made.
- Version shows the version of your theme backup.
You can also restore, download and delete your backups.
TM Style Switcher
TM Style Switcher plugin allows creating themes with multiple appearance variations, and is, therefore, highly beneficial for web developers.
Features and settings
TM Style Switcher operates with settings of WordPress Live Customizer, that’s why it is compatible with just any contemporary theme.
To start working with the plugin go to the Live Customizer in the admin panel of your WordPress website and find the Export/Import tab. Here you will find the following options:
export – generates and downloads a .JSON file with your current theme settings;
import – uploads previously saved theme settings;
restore settings – restores the default settings that were active before the installation of the plugin.
Timeline plugin allows webmasters to add various timelines.
Installing the TM Real Estate plugin
Upload the timeline-master folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you will see an additional menu tab in the left sidebar. Let's take a look how to create a new timeline. For that we need to click the Add new button and specify some information:
- enter title here
- type in the title of the new property.
In this section you can see all the timeline posts created previously.
In this section you can add new tags for the types:
- name of the tag;
- slug of the tag;
- description of the new type.
In this section you can change settings of the timeline:
- choose a proper layout type for the timeline;
- visible items limit
- number of items visible on the page;
- select the tag;
- date format
- select a proper date format;
- display anchors
- this option allows you to make the timeline post title clickable and lead users to the post;
- generate shortcode
- press the button and insert the shortcode to the required page.
Cherry Plugin Wizard
Cherry Plugin Wizard is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After Cherry Plugin Wizard is installed you will be able to see Cherry Plugin Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.
TM WooCommerce Ajax Filters
TM WooCommerce Ajax Filters plugin helps to implement the filters that are necessary to make the search of products much easier. When the Ajax Filter is working, the products will be displayed in accordance of the filter that was selected. The plugin makes it easy for customers to find all the necessary goods they are looking for.
TM WooCommerce Compare Wishlist
TM WooCommerce Compare Wishlist is designed as an addition to the TM WooCommerce Package and gives your store even more functionality. With its help visitors will be able to add various kinds of products to the wishlist and compare pages. The plugin actually combines two separate widgets and installs them with a single click of a mouse.
TM WoooCommerce Package
This TM Woocommerce Package from TZemez. It brings a set of widgets that will help you make the site work to the full potential.
Here is the full list of widgets available:
- about store widget;
- banners grid widget;
- custom menu widget;
- product categories widget;
- products carousel widget;
- products smart box widget.
Navigate to the Widgets section to customize the listed widgets.
TM WooCommerce Quick View
TM WooCommerce Quick View plugin helps to add Quick View button to the blocks where WooCommerce products are listed. It makes the process of choosing the product much easier for the customers so that they can view the products much quicker.
VC Countdown Timer
VC Countdown Timert displays a Countdown Timer in beautiful circles in a page/post from Visual Composer Element or as a shortcode based on user’s input. It can be used as a Custom shortcode if Visual Composer is not installed.
download VC Countdown Timer plugin;
go to the Plugins page, click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file which is vc-countdown-timer.zip;
alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder;
acrivate the plugin!
Sell any products quickly and easily with the help of this professional WooCommerce plugin It will be a perfect fit for both store owners and developers.
About 30% of all modern stores are powered by this plugin. It can be used for selling physical or digital products and even affiliate goods. It gives you access to hundreds of free and premium extensions that will help you optimize your business. Choose a proper extension to create bookings, memberships, recruiting subscriptions, various shipping and payment options and much more. This WooCommerce plugin gives you full controll of the store from managing taxes and customer accounts to changing the design.
log in to your WordPress Admin panel;
go to Plugins > Add New;
type WooCommerce into the Search Plugins field and hit Enter. Once found, you can view details on the point release, rating and description;
click Install Now. After clicking the link, you’ll be asked to confirm this action;
click Yes, and WordPress completes the installation.
WooCommerce Menu Items
- this section allows you to see and manage all orders;
- in the Coupons sections site owners can create various kinds of discount campaigns and coupons to provide customers with the top of the line service;
- reports section gives you statistics on sales, coupons, campaigns, etc;
- configure the WooCommerce plugin from this section;
- system status
- this section will become in hand during troubleshooting. The System Status Report gives you all information of the plugin setup and all potential conflicts;
- in this section you can browse for some new free and premium extensions that will bring even more functionality to your site;
- booster tools
- information about all available WooCommerce tools can be found in this section. The enabled tools will be displayed in the right column.
Find more information about this plugin on the official homepage.
WordPress Social Login
This WordPress Social Login plugin allows your website readers and customers to register on using their existing social accounts IDs, eliminating the need to fill out registration forms and remember usernames and passwords. Also, it gives opportunity to control your users access to your website as well as to import users contact list from Google Gmail, Facebook, Windows Live and LinkedIn.