Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher
Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher plugin can manage your website appearance and customize it without using the standard cistomizer. Its functions are multiple and spectacular allowing anyone to create an attractive and useful exterior right from the home page.
Activating Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher
Go to Plugins menu in your WordPress administration panel. Click on Activate link.
Cherry Live Demo Mods Switcher plugin has these settings:
header style - select header style from 3 different variations;
footer style – select footer style from 3 different variations;
typography – change typography settings;
elements – change elements appearance;
sidebar settings – allow to hide or show existing sidebars and add new sidebars on the page;.
blog layout settings – allows to change blog layout into listing, masonry or grid.
Cherry Plugin Wizard
Cherry Plugin Wizard is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After Cherry Plugin Wizard is installed you will be able to see Cherry Plugin Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.
This plugin is used to display popups of your projects on a site page. It has its own settings page which allows to save, reset and set default options. With its help you will be able to create various kinds of popups and manage them the way you like.
Each popup has its own settings which are gathered in Popup settings.
General Settings Sections
- popup layout type
- choose popup layout type (center, fullwidth center, fullwidth bottom);
- show/hide animation
- choose show/hide animation effects(fade, scale, move up);
- base style preset
- popup controls base color styles(default, light, dark, blue, red);
- container background type
- container background type (fill-color, image);
- container background color
- popup container background color;
- container background image
- choose container background image;
- container opacity
- container opacity (active for fill-color type);
- popup width
- popup container width;
- popup height
- popup container height.
- type of overlay
- disable the overlay;
- background fill-cover;
- overlay background color
- choose overlay background color;
- overlay opacity
- set overlay background opacity;
- overlay background image
- set overlay background image;
- use Overlay as close button
- clicking on the overlay closes the popup.
"Open" Page Settings
- "open page popup appear event
- set an event to which a popup will be opened;
- close page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup;
- on page load
- page complete load event;
- inactivity time after
- inactivity time event;
- on page scrolling
- page scrolling progress event.
- open delay
- set the time delay when the page loads.
"Close" Page Settings
Close page popup appear event
- outside viewport
- set top border for mouse cursor;
- page unfocus
- user sets focus on another page or app in the system.
- template file for content.
Popup Identification on Static Page
If standard settings are not enough for identifying a visible section, there is a metablock that allows you to add a particular popup to any static page. To find the metablock open any page of your website in the and scroll down to the Cherry Popups section.
You can assign 2 popups simultaneously. One at the beginning, and another one at the end of section.
All plugin settings are gathered in Popups > Settings
General Settings Sections
Here ou can define where and for which users to display popups.
- enable popups
- enable/disable plugin functions globally for the site;
- enable plugin on mobile devices
- show/hide popups on mobile devices;
- enable for logged users
- show/hide popups for logged in users.
Open Page Settings
- default open page popup
- default open page popup identity;
- open page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup.
Close Page Settings
- default close page popup
- default close page popup identity;
- close page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup.
Mailing List Manager
MailChimp mailing list settings:
Cherry Search allows you to send search queries without reloading the page via AJAX technology. In this way, users can find any information they are interested in quickly and easily. Thanks to a full range of settings, you can customize the functionality of the plugin the way you need.
Once the plugin is installed you can see a Cherry Search button in the right sidebar of your admin panel:
- replace the standard search form
- this option allows to replace all the standard search forms on your website;
- search button text
- this option sets search button text;
- search button icon
- this option sets search button icon;
- caption / placeholder text
- this option sets placeholder text in input field.
Search Result Settings
- search in
- you can select particular search sources. If nothing is selected in the option, search will be made over the entire site;
- exclude categories from search results
- this option allows to set categories in which search will not be made;
- exclude tags from search results
- this option allows to set tags in which search will not be made;
- exclude post types from search results
- this option allows to set post types in which search will not be made;
- number of results displayed in one search query
- this option will allow you to limit the number of displayed search results. If the overall number of results exceeds previous set limit, the load more button will come up;
- sort search results by
- sort search results by a certain criteria;
- filter results by
- filter search results by ascending or descending order.
- show post titles
- show/hide post titles;
- post word count
- specify the post word count;
- show post authors
- show/hide post authors;
- prefix before author`s name
- specify the prefix that will be displayed before author’s name;
- show post thumbnails
- show/hide posts thumbnails;
- enable scrolling for dropdown lists
- enable disable scrolling for dropdown search results lists;
- dropdown list height
- specify the dropdown list height;
- view more button text
- add text for view more button.
- negative search result
- text that will be displayed if nothing is found;
- technical error
- text that will be displayed during technical error.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
This Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Cherry Socialize plugin is a perfect instrument for managing social networks right on yout website. By now it can add an improved Instagram widget on any page of your website.
Installing Cherry Socialize
To install Cherry Socialize you need to follow the steps described below:
upload plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory;
activate Cherry Socialize plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
You can edit it fom here: Administration Panel > Plugins > Cherry Socialize > Edit Plugin.
You can also use it right after installing! To do this go to Customizer, open Widgets tab and choose Add Widget > Cherry Socialize Instagram . That's it!
Contact form 7
Contact form 7 plugin can manage multiple contact forms. It also lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Displaying a Form
Let’s start with displaying a form on your page. First, open the Contact > Contact Forms menu in your WordPress administration panel.
You can manage multiple contact forms there.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form - Contact form 1 and a code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="2526" title="Contact form 1"]
Copy this code. Then open (Pages > Edit) of the page where you wish to place the contact form. A popular practice is creating a page named Contact for the contact form page. Paste the code you've copied into the contents of the page.
Now your contact form setup is complete. Your site visitors can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
Next, let’s see how you can customize your form and mail content.
Customizing a Form
Title for this contact form is just a label for a contact form and is used for administrative purposes only. You can use any title you like, e.g. Job Application Form and so on.
In the form you can enter different tag generators. They can be generated automatically.
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- email - form-tag generator for email;
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- tel - form-tag generator for phone numbers;
- date - form-tag generator for date input;
- text area - form-tag generator for text areas;
- drop-down menu - form-tag generator for drop-down menus;
- checkboxes - form-tag generator for adding chackboxes;
- acceptance - form-tag generator for creating acceptance checkbox;
- quiz - form-tag generator for creating a quiz;
- reCapthca - form-tag generator for adding a captcha;
- file - form-tag generator for adding files;
- submit - form-tag generator for creating submit form.
You can also customize the form content using HTML and form tags. Line breaks and blank lines in this field are automatically formatted with <br/> and <p> HTML tags.
Tag generators (3). By using these tag generators, you can generate form-tags without knowledge of them.
For more information about form-tags, see How Tags Work.
You can edit the mail template for the mail which is sent in response to a form submission. You can use mail-tags in these fields.
An additional mail template is also available. It is called Mail(2) and its content can differ from the primary Mail template.
For more information, see Setting Up Mail page.
You can edit various kinds of messages, including Validation errors occurred, Please fill in the required field, etc.
Make sure that you enter only plain text here.
HTML tags and entities are not allowed in the message fields.
Additional Settings Tab
You can add customization code snippets here. For more details, see Contact Form 7.
Elementor Page Builder
Elementor Page Builder is the most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. It helps to add functionality to your website with the help of its easy-to-use customizable modules.
Detailed Elementor Page Builder documentation can be found here.
After installation and activation of Elementor plugin, you can set up it in WordPress Dashboard in Settings section in Elementor menu as seen below.
Detailed Elementor General Settings documentation can be found here.
Jet ElementsJet Elements is a large set of additional modules located inside Elementor Page Builder plugin that help to add more functionality and extra useful features to your website.
Detailed documentation about Jet Elements can be found here.
Jet MenuJetMenu is a plugin that assists you in creating and styling up mega menu. You’ll be able to create content for the menu items and customize items appearance, add menu badges and icons, change menu item background - all this with JetMenu plugin, which is easy-to-use and has intuitive and clear interface.
The plugin works in tandem with Elementor live page builder, allowing to add content to menu items in a drag-and-drop way. The content and style settings share the same treats with Elementor and JetElements. You’ll also get Custom Menu module for Elementor, which allows you to add your menu to any page layout section you want.
Detailed documentation about Jet Menu can be found here.
Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page.
To find it go to the Administration Panel > Slider Revolution (it can be found inthe menu on the left).
Here you can find:
Revolution Slider Main Menu:
new slider - create a new slider with the help of a plugin;
add slider from template - here you can add an existind slider from template;
import slider - here you can import a slider from your PC.
Here you can select one of the existing categories to edit it.
Here you can adjust and customize global settings of Revolution Slider:
view plugin permission - set a permission to view plugin for admin, editor, author;
include RevSlider libraries globally - here you enable or disable adding CSS and JS files to every page of yiur website;
pages to include RevSlider libraries - here you can specify the pages to add RevSlider libraries;
font loading url - here you can specify the fonts link;
default settings for advanced responsive grid sizes - here you can specify the grid sizes for different kinds of devices;
slide stage collapse - enabling this option will cause automatic collapse of left menu on slide stage;
enable notifications - enable/disable notifications in the Admin Notice bar;
enable logs - enable/disable console logs for debugging;
eneable blank page creation for slider packages - enable/disable option to create a blank page if a slider pack is installed;
enable blank page creation for single sliders - enable/disable option to create a blank page if a single slider is installed.
TM Style Switcher
TM Style Switcher plugin allows creating themes with multiple appearance variations, and is, therefore, highly beneficial for web developers.
Features and settings
TM Style Switcher operates with settings of WordPress Live Customizer, that’s why it is compatible with just any contemporary theme.
To start working with the plugin go to the Live Customizer in the admin panel of your WordPress website and find the Export/Import tab. Here you will find the following options:
export – generates and downloads a .JSON file with your current theme settings;
import – uploads previously saved theme settings;
restore settings – restores the default settings that were active before the installation of the plugin.
TM WooCommerce Ajax Filters
TM WooCommerce Ajax Filters plugin helps to implement the filters that are necessary to make the search of products much easier. When the Ajax Filter is working, the products will be displayed in accordance of the filter that was selected. The plugin makes it easy for customers to find all the necessary goods they are looking for.
TM WooCommerce Compare Wishlist
TM WooCommerce Compare Wishlist is designed as an addition to the TM WooCommerce Package and gives your store even more functionality. With its help visitors will be able to add various kinds of products to the wishlist and compare pages. The plugin actually combines two separate widgets and installs them with a single click of a mouse.
TM WoooCommerce Package
This TM Woocommerce Package from Zemez. It brings a set of widgets that will help you make the site work to the full potential.
Here is the full list of widgets available:
- about store widget;
- banners grid widget;
- custom menu widget;
- product categories widget;
- products carousel widget;
- products smart box widget.
TM WooCommerce Quick View
TM WooCommerce Quick View plugin helps to add Quick View button to the blocks where WooCommerce products are listed. It makes the process of choosing the product much easier for the customers so that they can view the products much quicker.
Sell any products quickly and easily with the help of this professional WooCommerce plugin It will be a perfect fit for both store owners and developers.
About 30% of all modern stores are powered by this plugin. It can be used for selling physical or digital products and even affiliate goods. It gives you access to hundreds of free and premium extensions that will help you optimize your business. Choose a proper extension to create bookings, memberships, recruiting subscriptions, various shipping and payment options and much more. This WooCommerce plugin gives you full controll of the store from managing taxes and customer accounts to changing the design.
log in to your WordPress Admin panel;
go to Plugins > Add New;
type WooCommerce into the Search Plugins field and hit Enter. Once found, you can view details on the point release, rating and description;
click Install Now. After clicking the link, you’ll be asked to confirm this action;
click Yes, and WordPress completes the installation.
WooCommerce Menu Items
- this section allows you to see and manage all orders;
- in the Coupons sections site owners can create various kinds of discount campaigns and coupons to provide customers with the top of the line service;
- reports section gives you statistics on sales, coupons, campaigns, etc;
- configure the WooCommerce plugin from this section;
- system status
- this section will become in hand during troubleshooting. The System Status Report gives you all information of the plugin setup and all potential conflicts;
- in this section you can browse for some new free and premium extensions that will bring even more functionality to your site;
- booster tools
- information about all available WooCommerce tools can be found in this section. The enabled tools will be displayed in the right column.
Find more information about this plugin on the official homepage.
Woocommerce Social Media Share Buttons
Add all kinds of social share buttons with the help of thisWoocommerce Social Media Share Buttons plugin
The plugin is quite flexible and can be adjusted in accordance with specifictions of your store.
Installing Woocommerce Social Media Share Buttons
download the Woocommerce Social Media Share Buttons plugin(woocommerce-social-media-share-buttons.zip file);
extract the zip file to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory;
activate the plugin through the plugins menu in the WordPress admin area;
configure your share buttons via the share buttons menu option in the left admin area menu.
WordPress Social Login
This WordPress Social Login plugin allows your website readers and customers to register on using their existing social accounts IDs, eliminating the need to fill out registration forms and remember usernames and passwords. Also, it gives opportunity to control your users access to your website as well as to import users contact list from Google Gmail, Facebook, Windows Live and LinkedIn.