Customizer is a WYSIWYG theme settings interface. You can setup typography, navigation, widgets positioning, background images and colors settings here. Our theme installation will provide you with a wider range of settings, such as social networks configuration, page layouts setting, sidebars, block setting and much more. The main advantage is that you can see the result immediately, and you can change it in no time flat without having to work with the files or code.
There are two ways to start configuring. First is to navigate to Appearance > Customize section. Second way is to press on Customize at the top left corner of site. This way allows you to edit the page you’re currently viewing. And the first way initially shows the site front page by default.
Left side of the site interface lists the available settings. Page template is displayed at the right side of the screen. After adding the changes you can save them by pressing the Save & Publish button.
Below is the list of settings which can be customized according to your needs:
Here you can setup site identity.
Your website title goes here.
This a short statement similar to a subtitle or advertising slogan.
Show Tagline after Logo
This property specifies whether to show or hide tagline after logo.
Show ToTop Button
This property specifies whether to enable or disable topTop button.
Here you can select the layout pattern for the page preloader
- show page preloader
- show/hide page preloader;
- preloader cover background color
- select color for preloader background;
- preloader image upload
- select color for preloader image upload;
- preloader retina image upload
- select color for preloader retina image upload.
General Site Settings
Here you can customize logo & favicon, breadcrumbs, social links and page layout.
Logo & Favicon
You can configure logo and favicon here.
Select image for logo from Media Library;
Icon image that is displayed in the browser address bar and browser tab heading. Icons must be square. Max icon (.ico) size is 32x32 px. You can also upload favicon for retina displays. Max retina icon size: 512x512 px. Also you can Enable Retina optimization and Show preloader when open a page via selecting the checkbox.
Here you can set up site breadcrumbs.
- enable breadcrumbs
- show / hide breadcrumbs;
- enable breadcrumbs on front page
- enable/disable breadcrumbs on front page;
- enable page title in breadcrumbs area
- show page title in breadcrumbs area;
- show full / minified breadcrumbs path
- select whether full or minified breadcrumbs display mode.
Here you can select the layout pattern for the header, content and footer containers.
Page Layout Style
Select style of page layout from the dropdown list.
Container Width (px)
The width of main website container in pixels.
The width ratio of the sidebar and main template container, can take two values: 1/3 or 1/4.
Here you can set up site color scheme.
- accent color (1)
- first version of the main theme color;
- accent color (2)
- second version of the main theme color;
- text color
- color of the text;
- link color
- color of the links;
- link hover color
- color of the links on hover;
- H1 color
- color of the H1 title;
- H2 color
- color of the H2 title;
- H3 color
- color of the H3 title;
- H4 color
- color of the H4 title;
- H5 color
- color of the H5 title;
- H6 color
- color of the H6 title.
- light color (1)
- first version of light color;
- grey color (1)
- first version of grey color;
- dark color (1)
- first version of dark color.
Here you can set up the main background color of template.
You can choose the background image for your website.
- Background repeat:
- no repeat;
- tile horizontally;
- tile vertically.
- Background position:
- Background attachment:
Here you can configure headers and text typography.
- logo text typography options.
- Body text
- main website text typography options.
- H1 Heading
- H1 heading font settings.
- H2 Heading
- H2 heading font settings.
- H3 Heading
- H3 heading font settings.
- H4 Heading
- H4 heading font settings.
- H5 Heading
- H3 heading font settings.
- H6 Heading
- H4 heading font settings.
- Custom Font Style
- custom font style font settings.
- breadcrumbs font settings.
- enable / disable Word Wrap.
- font family
- this property specifies the font-family for an element;
- font style
- this property specifies the font style for a text;
- font weight
- this property sets the font weight of the text;
- font size
- this property sets the font size;
- line height
- this property specifies the line height;
- letter spacing
- this property increases or decreases the space between characters in a text;
- character set
- this property specifies the character set for an element;
- text align
- this property specifies the horizontal text alignment inside the element.
- Background Transparent
- enable/disable background transparency.
- top - select navigation menu, that will be displayed in the top area;
- main - select primary navigation menu;
- footer - select navigation menu, that will be displayed in the footer area;
- social - select navigation menu, that will be used for social networks.
- no sidebars
- no sidebar will be displayed;
- sidebar on left side
- sidebar will be displayed on the left side;
- sidebar on right side
- sidebar will be displayed on the right side.
- copyright text
- set custom copyright text for your footer area;
- footer background color
- here you can define the footer area background color;
- footer color
- here you can define the footer area background color.
- front page before loop;
- post before content;
- post before comments.
- select the grid layout pattern for pages with custom blog layout;
- pagination type
- select the pagination type for pages;
- sticky label type
- text label, font icon, text with icon;
- icon for sticky post
- select the specific icon for sticky post;
- post content
- select how you want to display the post content in blog listing;
- number of words in the excerpt
- define number of words in the excerpt;
- show Read More button
- show / hide Read More button;
- show post author
- show / hide post author;
- show publish date
- show / hide publish date;
- show categories
- show / hide categories;
- show tags
- show / hide tags;
- show comments
- show / hide comments.
- show views counter
- show / hide views counter;
- show rating
- show / hide rating;
- show social sharing buttons
- show / hide social sharing buttons.
- your latest post - front page shows a list of site posts that were recently added;
- a static page - this setting allows to choose site main and blog pages among the list of the available ones.
- visibility on posts listing
- displays the list of social sharing buttons on posts listings;
- visibility on single post
- displays the list of social sharing buttons on single post.
Every category of listed above contains the following settings:
You can set header items here.
Your theme supports 5 menus. Select which menu appears in each location. You can also place menus in widget areas with the Custom Menu widget.
Here you can configure the position of template sidebars.
Here you can setup MailChimp settings for subscribe widget.
MailChimp API Key
If you want to set up an integration with your MailChimp account, you'll need to generate an API key, and insert in this field.
MailChimp List ID
Each MailChimp list has a unique List ID that integrations, plugins, and widgets may require to connect and transfer subscriber data.
After the template installation you'll see the following message: "Please set up MailChimp API key and List ID" instead of the subscribe and follow form.
For more information, please visit official documentation.
You can configure widgets and their positions here. Main theme functionality is focused in widgets. Each template has a specific set of Widget Areas.
In order to add a widget to template page you should first decide where will it be displayed on the website by selecting one of the Widgets Areas available. Next press the + Add a Widget button on the list of widgets that appears. After doing this you can define the order of widgets appearance by pressing Reorder button.
Settings for the website footer section.
This option allows you to add various kinds of ads to the website. Just add a particular shortcode to any of the listed sections:
Here you can configure your blog.
Your theme supports different homepage settings.
Front Page Displays:
Social Sharing Buttons
Here you can set up site social sharing buttons.
This section allows you to add custom CSS and instantly see how your changes affect your site. The live prewiew allows you to work quickly without page refreshes slowing you down.