Showcase your latest Instagram photos to a wider audience with this WP Instagram Widget plugin. There is no need to sign in via oAuth or specify your login details.
Installing the WP Instagram Widget plugin
Upload the wp-instagram-widget folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
You can also install he plugin right from the admin panel. For that you need to:
Navigate to the "Plugins" section on the left navigation panel
Click the "Add New" button at the top
Type WP Instagram Widget in the search field
Click "Install now"
WordPress Pinterest Widgets plugin is an nice tool to create and display multiple pinterest widget on your Wordpress Websites.
This Pinterest Widgets plugin allows website owners to create nice and functional Pinterest widgets just in a few minutes. No coding skills required to have the job done.
Installing Pinterest plugin
First install our plugin. Make sure you have activated it
Pinterest Widget Plus is a widget, so you have to get in to widget area and Drag and Drop it on your widget positions
Then click "Add new" and type the Pinterest Widgets in the search field
Install and activate our Pinterest Widgets plugin
To make the widget work perfectly you need to fill out some fields:
- Title: Title of your widget. It can be anything you wish
- Pinterest Username: Pinterest Username - If your pinterest profile url is- Britney Spears then your pinterest username will be : BritneySpears so pattern is : http://www.pinterests.com/YOUR_PINTEREST_USERNAME
- Image Width: Image scale width of Pinterest Pins images showing on site. Height will scaled auto
- Board Width: Board Width of Pinterest in px
- Board Height: Board Height of Pinterest in px
- Show Pin Widget: You can switch it to No if want
- Pinterest Pin ID: This settings to display a single pinterest pin. Example: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/99360735500167749/ this is your pinterest pin URL. So the "Pinterest Pin ID" is - the numeric numbers on the URL. Pinterest Pin ID: 99360735500167749 (This is an example, specify your ID code when adjusting the plugin)
- Show Follow Button: Yes or No to switch the button on and off
- Pinterest User URL: Its same like top
- Pinterest Full Name: Pinterest User Full Name. Example - Britney Spears
- Show Pin It Button: You can switch it to YES/NO to on or off pin it button
- External URL for pin : URL of your wish
- Image for Pin It Button : Image want to display
- Description for Pin It Button : Description of your wish
To customize the widget, navigate to the "Widgets" section of our documentation and find Pinterest Board Widget
Facebook Page Like Widget
This Facebook Widget plugin is specially designed to help you display likes from your Facebook account on the WordPress sidebar. It can be customized even by non developers and users wihout coding skills.
The plugin features a variety of tools and options like: show faces , show Data Stream and Header. The latest version also offers adding the plugin into your posts and pages.
Installing Facebook Widget plugin
Go to Plugins > Add New
Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen
Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install
Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin
Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin
The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install
If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Easy Twitter Feed
Display tweets on your site without creating an API. With the help of this advanced Easy Twitter Feed Widget plugin. In this way, you can add tweets quickly and worry-free.
It will be a perfect solution for both experienced bloggers and begineers who only start working with the plugins.
Installing Easy Twitter Feed plugin
Upload the easy-twitter-feed-widget folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the Easy Twitter Feed plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Configure the plugin by going to the Settings > Easy Twitter Feed Options
Use the Easy Twitter Feed by going to the Appearance > Widgets
Next you need to get Twitter Widget ID. Follow the steps listed below:
Sign In to your Twitter Account
Go to Settings > Widgets > Create new
Click Create Widget button
You can copy the Widget ID from Browser Address Bar e.g. 419173025219799552
OR You can copy the Widget ID from the given HTML under the Widget Preview i.e. data-widget-id="419173025219799552"
To customize the widget, navigate to the "Widgets" section of our documentation and find Easy Twitter Widget.