Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
Cherry Plugin Wizard
Cherry Plugin Wizard is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After Cherry Plugin Wizard is installed you will be able to see Cherry Plugin Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.
This plugin is used to display popups of your projects on a site page. It has its own settings page which allows to save, reset and set default options. With its help you will be able to create various kinds of popups and manage them the way you like.
Each popup has its own settings which are gathered in Popup settings.
General Settings Sections
- popup layout type
- choose popup layout type (center, fullwidth center, fullwidth bottom);
- show/hide animation
- choose show/hide animation effects(fade, scale, move up);
- base style preset
- popup controls base color styles(default, light, dark, blue, red);
- container background type
- container background type (fill-color, image);
- container background color
- popup container background color;
- container background image
- choose container background image;
- container opacity
- container opacity (active for fill-color type);
- popup width
- popup container width;
- popup height
- popup container height.
- type of overlay
- disable the overlay;
- background fill-cover;
- overlay background color
- choose overlay background color;
- overlay opacity
- set overlay background opacity;
- overlay background image
- set overlay background image;
- use Overlay as close button
- clicking on the overlay closes the popup.
"Open" Page Settings
- "open page popup appear event
- set an event to which a popup will be opened;
- close page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup;
- on page load
- page complete load event;
- inactivity time after
- inactivity time event;
- on page scrolling
- page scrolling progress event.
- open delay
- set the time delay when the page loads.
"Close" Page Settings
Close page popup appear event
- outside viewport
- set top border for mouse cursor;
- page unfocus
- user sets focus on another page or app in the system.
- template file for content.
Popup Identification on Static Page
If standard settings are not enough for identifying a visible section, there is a metablock that allows you to add a particular popup to any static page. To find the metablock open any page of your website in the and scroll down to the Cherry Popups section.
You can assign 2 popups simultaneously. One at the beginning, and another one at the end of section.
All plugin settings are gathered in Popups > Settings
General Settings Sections
Here ou can define where and for which users to display popups.
- enable popups
- enable/disable plugin functions globally for the site;
- enable plugin on mobile devices
- show/hide popups on mobile devices;
- enable for logged users
- show/hide popups for logged in users.
Open Page Settings
- default open page popup
- default open page popup identity;
- open page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup.
Close Page Settings
- default close page popup
- default close page popup identity;
- close page popup display in
- pages identification for the default popup.
Mailing List Manager
MailChimp mailing list settings:
If you need to create various kinds of projects and display information about them on the website this plugin is exactly what you need. The plugin Cherry Projects offers a full set of options and settings that will help you to adjust the project in accordance with the specifications of your business.
- here you will see a full list of projects ever created on the website;
- add projects
- press this tab to create a new project. For that you need to perform some actions:
- title of the project;
- content block
- add information about your project;
- external link
- specify the external link;
- external link text
- specify the external link text;
- external link target
- choose a proper external link target;
- projects details
- specify detail label and detail info;
- project skills
- add skills and specify the skill value.
Image Format Options
- additional images
- add images for an Image post format;
- image listing layout
- choose a proper listing layout;
- column number
- specify the number of columns for image gallery;
- image margin
- specify margin between the images.
Gallery Format Options
- gallery images
- add images for the gallery;
- use navigation
- enable/disable navigation;
- use infinite scrolling
- enable/disable infinite scrolling;
- thumbnails position
- choose a thumbnail position.
Audio Format Options
- audio source
- choose proper audio files.
Video Format Options
- video source type
- choose a proper video source type;
- video embed url
- enter video url;
- HTML5 video source
- add video file;
- HTML5 video source
- add video poster;
- here you can find and create categories for the posts;
- specify the tags for projects.
In this section you can find all the plugin settings:
- projects listing layout
- choose projects listing view layout;
- pagination mode
- choose projects pagination mode;
- loading animation
- choose posts loading animation;
- hover animation
- choose posts images hover animation;
- enable/disable listing filters;
- filter type
- select if you want to filter posts by tag or by category;
- projects filter categories list
- choose filter categories;
- order filters
- enable/disable order filters;
- order filter default value
- specify the order filter value;
- order by filter default value
- choose the order criteria;
- post format
- choose a proper post format;
- column number
- select number of columns for masonry and grid projects layouts. (Min 2, max 6);
- posts per page
- select how many posts per page do you want to display(-1 means that will show all projects);
- item margin
- select projects item margin (outer indent) value;
- grid template
- grid content template;
- standard post template
- standard post template;
- image post template
- image post template;
- gallery post template
- gallery post template;
- audio post template
- audio post template;
- video post template
- video post template.
Cherry Search allows you to send search queries without reloading the page via AJAX technology. In this way, users can find any information they are interested in quickly and easily. Thanks to a full range of settings, you can customize the functionality of the plugin the way you need.
Once the plugin is installed you can see a Cherry Search button in the right sidebar of your admin panel:
- replace the standard search form
- this option allows to replace all the standard search forms on your website;
- search button text
- this option sets search button text;
- search button icon
- this option sets search button icon;
- caption / placeholder text
- this option sets placeholder text in input field.
Search Result Settings
- search in
- you can select particular search sources. If nothing is selected in the option, search will be made over the entire site;
- exclude categories from search results
- this option allows to set categories in which search will not be made;
- exclude tags from search results
- this option allows to set tags in which search will not be made;
- exclude post types from search results
- this option allows to set post types in which search will not be made;
- number of results displayed in one search query
- this option will allow you to limit the number of displayed search results. If the overall number of results exceeds previous set limit, the load more button will come up;
- sort search results by
- sort search results by a certain criteria;
- filter results by
- filter search results by ascending or descending order.
- show post titles
- show/hide post titles;
- post word count
- specify the post word count;
- show post authors
- show/hide post authors;
- prefix before author`s name
- specify the prefix that will be displayed before author’s name;
- show post thumbnails
- show/hide posts thumbnails;
- enable scrolling for dropdown lists
- enable disable scrolling for dropdown search results lists;
- dropdown list height
- specify the dropdown list height;
- view more button text
- add text for view more button.
- negative search result
- text that will be displayed if nothing is found;
- technical error
- text that will be displayed during technical error.
Cherry Services List
Cherry Services List can be useful for any business website whether it is large or small. It will help you to list all services you provide in an attractive and structured way. Thanks to a number of options and settings the plugin can be customized in accordance with the style and specification of your business. The plugin adds a custom post type named Services, which you can use to display what your company offers in a professional way.
Before integrating the plugin into your theme you need to make several minor adjustments to avoid problems with layout. So, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Create cherry-services folder in the root folder of your theme.
2. Copy archive-services.php and single-services.php files from the templates folder of the plugin to the cherry-services folder.
3. Open each of the copied files and delete function calls get_header(services); and get_footer(services).
Adding new post
To create a new post you need to click an Add New button in the Properties tab. On the new page you need to enter the title and text of the new property.
Now proceed to the box below. Here you need to specify:
- state of progress
- state of progress of the property;
- enter the price;
- property status
- specify the property status (sale or rent);
- specify the location of the apartment or office;
- choose the number of bedrooms;
- choose the number of bathrooms;
- specify the area of the object;
- parking places
- specify the number of parking places;
- add photos of the apartment or office.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
This Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Cherry Team Members
The plugin Cherry Team Members is specially designed to make it easier for the businesses to display info about their team and personnel. It contains a full set of options and tools that will help adjust the profile in accordance with the skills and the position of the members. Let’s take a closer look at the plugin on the front end.
- here you can see all the available posts;
- in this section you can create various real estate types;
- add proper tags;
- add all necessary features to the post;
- here you can find all the settings for the plugin.
Unveil customers' feedback on your services to look more reliable to prospects. This easy-to-use plugin
This Cherry Testomonials . is designed to help you add testimonials and reviews to the site and customize their look in accordance with the design of the website. Testimonials can also be added via shortcodes to any page or post.With Cherry Testimonials, you can prove your testimonials aren't fake and were written by real people. Besides the testimonial itself, it's possible to reveal a lot of details about its author. They include his name, photo, email, company he works in, his position, and link to the site of that company or his personal blog. Note that you can hide the email, position, company's name, and photo, if a customer doesn't want you to reveal any of that data.
Adding new testimonials
To add a new testimonial, find Testimonials tab in the WordPress sidebar and press Add New button.
Cherry Trending Posts
This plugin will allow you to track and display the most popular posts of your WordPress website based on the number of views, rating and the number of comments; and thus increase its view-per-visitor rate.
Cherry Trending Posts comprises three main components:
post views counter – displays the number of page views for each post;
post rating – displays the number of votes and the average rating using a visual five-star system;
widget – shows the most popular posts.
filter the posts by their views, comments or rating;
choose, whether to show the most rated or the highest rated posts;
show post from specific tags and categories;
display or hide certain metadata (post author, publishing date, rating, comments, etc.);
set the excerpt length (if displayed);
change the button text.
Contact form 7
Contact form 7 plugin can manage multiple contact forms. It also lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Displaying a Form
Let’s start with displaying a form on your page. First, open the Contact > Contact Forms menu in your WordPress administration panel.
You can manage multiple contact forms there.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form - Contact form 1 and a code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="2526" title="Contact form 1"]
Copy this code. Then open (Pages > Edit) of the page where you wish to place the contact form. A popular practice is creating a page named Contact for the contact form page. Paste the code you've copied into the contents of the page.
Now your contact form setup is complete. Your site visitors can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
Next, let’s see how you can customize your form and mail content.
Customizing a Form
Title for this contact form is just a label for a contact form and is used for administrative purposes only. You can use any title you like, e.g. Job Application Form and so on.
In the form you can enter different tag generators. They can be generated automatically.
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- email - form-tag generator for email;
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- tel - form-tag generator for phone numbers;
- date - form-tag generator for date input;
- text area - form-tag generator for text areas;
- drop-down menu - form-tag generator for drop-down menus;
- checkboxes - form-tag generator for adding chackboxes;
- acceptance - form-tag generator for creating acceptance checkbox;
- quiz - form-tag generator for creating a quiz;
- reCapthca - form-tag generator for adding a captcha;
- file - form-tag generator for adding files;
- submit - form-tag generator for creating submit form.
You can also customize the form content using HTML and form tags. Line breaks and blank lines in this field are automatically formatted with <br/> and <p> HTML tags.
Tag generators (3). By using these tag generators, you can generate form-tags without knowledge of them.
For more information about form-tags, see How Tags Work.
You can edit the mail template for the mail which is sent in response to a form submission. You can use mail-tags in these fields.
An additional mail template is also available. It is called Mail(2) and its content can differ from the primary Mail template.
For more information, see Setting Up Mail page.
You can edit various kinds of messages, including Validation errors occurred, Please fill in the required field, etc.
Make sure that you enter only plain text here.
HTML tags and entities are not allowed in the message fields.
Additional Settings Tab
You can add customization code snippets here. For more details, see Contact Form 7.
Elementor Page Builder
Elementor Page Builder is the most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. It helps to add functionality to your website with the help of its easy-to-use customizable modules.
Detailed Elementor Page Builder documentation can be found here.
After installation and activation of Elementor plugin, you can set up it in WordPress Dashboard in Settings section in Elementor menu as seen below.
Detailed Elementor General Settings documentation can be found here.
Jet ElementsJet Elements is a large set of additional modules located inside Elementor Page Builder plugin that help to add more functionality and extra useful features to your website.
Detailed documentation about Jet Elements can be found here.
Jet MenuJetMenu is a plugin that assists you in creating and styling up mega menu. You’ll be able to create content for the menu items and customize items appearance, add menu badges and icons, change menu item background - all this with JetMenu plugin, which is easy-to-use and has intuitive and clear interface.
The plugin works in tandem with Elementor live page builder, allowing to add content to menu items in a drag-and-drop way. The content and style settings share the same treats with Elementor and JetElements. You’ll also get Custom Menu module for Elementor, which allows you to add your menu to any page layout section you want.
Detailed documentation about Jet Menu can be found here.
The Events Calendar
This Events Calendar plugin allows to rapidly create events, view calendar month with dofferent tooltips, view various lists, search events, view upcoming events.
number of events to show per page;
include events in main blog loop;
events URL slug;
single event URL slug;
default currency symbol;
duplicate venues and organizers.
enable google maps;
google maps default zoom level.
Jetimpex Dashboard is a service plugin. It will help you to update and backup template version easily.
After plugin installation it adds two new blocks: Dashdoard and Updates.
In this section you can find various information about:
- system information
- here you can see your site URL, home URL, and multisite information;
- here you can see your current theme ID, name, version, and whether you are using a child theme;
- here you can see server memory, post max size, upload max filesize, max input time and max execution time;
- active plugins
- here you can see your active plugin names;
- installed themes
- here you can see the name of your installed theme or the list of installen themes;
- helpful links
- here you can find some helpful links which can guide you;
- recommended plugins
- in this block you'll see a list of recommended plugins for your current theme, and you can install the missing ones easily.
If you want to get your theme updates you have to registrate your template. Please, enter the order ID and Template ID and click on SUBMIT button. When new updates will be available you will get a notification in your admin panel. Be aware that you need to fill in both fields in order to get fresh updates.
This function allows you to create backups of your theme at will. To make a backup you just need to press the button Backup Theme and a backup will be made instantly.
There is also a variety of settings for backups. Here they are:
- backup before update
- an option enables backup before update, in this case a backup is made automatically right before the theme update changes will take place;
- scheduled Backup
- here you can enable a sheduled backup;
- in this field you can set the specific frequency when the backup is to be made;
- time of backup
- here you can set particular time for backup;
- number of backup copies
- here you can set how many backup copies are to be made, the setting will define only the number of automatically made backups, you still can make as many backups manually as you need to.
When all the changes are made you can save your settings by pressing the button Save Options. That's it!
To view the list of existing backups and make changes in it you need to view Updates tab on your Administration Panel. At the bottom of the page you'll see the list where you can view backup copies of your theme, made both automatically and manually.
- The note A on the line with backup means that this backup was made automatically.
- Backup Date shows the date and time when the backup was made.
- Version shows the version of your theme backup.
You can also restore, download and delete your backups.
TM Photo Gallery
Use TM Photo Gallery plugin to add various kinds of photo galleries to your site with a single click of a mouse. You just need to create a gallery and add it to any page or post you like. It will be a perfect solution for blogs or online stores to create compelling portfolios and presentations.
TM Photo gallery allows you to create:
- sets - containing albums with photos and separate images;
- albums - containing photos only;
- separate - not categorized images.
For More Information see full documentation on Gallery plugin.
Timeline plugin allows webmasters to add various timelines.
Installing the TM Real Estate plugin
Upload the timeline-master folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you will see an additional menu tab in the left sidebar. Let's take a look how to create a new timeline. For that we need to click the Add new button and specify some information:
- enter title here
- type in the title of the new property.
In this section you can see all the timeline posts created previously.
In this section you can add new tags for the types:
- name of the tag;
- slug of the tag;
- description of the new type.
In this section you can change settings of the timeline:
- choose a proper layout type for the timeline;
- visible items limit
- number of items visible on the page;
- select the tag;
- date format
- select a proper date format;
- display anchors
- this option allows you to make the timeline post title clickable and lead users to the post;
- generate shortcode
- press the button and insert the shortcode to the required page.
WordPress Social Login
This WordPress Social Login plugin allows your website readers and customers to register on using their existing social accounts IDs, eliminating the need to fill out registration forms and remember usernames and passwords. Also, it gives opportunity to control your users access to your website as well as to import users contact list from Google Gmail, Facebook, Windows Live and LinkedIn.