Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
Cherry Plugin Wizard
Cherry Plugin Wizard is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After Cherry Plugin Wizard is installed you will be able to see Cherry Plugin Wizard tab in your administration panel. Go to this tab, and Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
Cherry Plugin Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.
If you need to create various kinds of projects and display information about them on the website this plugin is exactly what you need. The plugin Cherry Projects offers a full set of options and settings that will help you to adjust the project in accordance with the specifications of your business.
- here you will see a full list of projects ever created on the website;
- add projects
- press this tab to create a new project. For that you need to perform some actions:
- title of the project;
- content block
- add information about your project;
- external link
- specify the external link;
- external link text
- specify the external link text;
- external link target
- choose a proper external link target;
- projects details
- specify detail label and detail info;
- project skills
- add skills and specify the skill value.
Image Format Options
- additional images
- add images for an Image post format;
- image listing layout
- choose a proper listing layout;
- column number
- specify the number of columns for image gallery;
- image margin
- specify margin between the images.
Gallery Format Options
- gallery images
- add images for the gallery;
- use navigation
- enable/disable navigation;
- use infinite scrolling
- enable/disable infinite scrolling;
- thumbnails position
- choose a thumbnail position.
Audio Format Options
- audio source
- choose proper audio files.
Video Format Options
- video source type
- choose a proper video source type;
- video embed url
- enter video url;
- HTML5 video source
- add video file;
- HTML5 video source
- add video poster;
- here you can find and create categories for the posts;
- specify the tags for projects.
In this section you can find all the plugin settings:
- projects listing layout
- choose projects listing view layout;
- pagination mode
- choose projects pagination mode;
- loading animation
- choose posts loading animation;
- hover animation
- choose posts images hover animation;
- enable/disable listing filters;
- filter type
- select if you want to filter posts by tag or by category;
- projects filter categories list
- choose filter categories;
- order filters
- enable/disable order filters;
- order filter default value
- specify the order filter value;
- order by filter default value
- choose the order criteria;
- post format
- choose a proper post format;
- column number
- select number of columns for masonry and grid projects layouts. (Min 2, max 6);
- posts per page
- select how many posts per page do you want to display(-1 means that will show all projects);
- item margin
- select projects item margin (outer indent) value;
- grid template
- grid content template;
- standard post template
- standard post template;
- image post template
- image post template;
- gallery post template
- gallery post template;
- audio post template
- audio post template;
- video post template
- video post template.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
This Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Contact form 7
Contact form 7 plugin can manage multiple contact forms. It also lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
Displaying a Form
Let’s start with displaying a form on your page. First, open the Contact > Contact Forms menu in your WordPress administration panel.
You can manage multiple contact forms there.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form - Contact form 1 and a code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="2526" title="Contact form 1"]
Copy this code. Then open (Pages > Edit) of the page where you wish to place the contact form. A popular practice is creating a page named Contact for the contact form page. Paste the code you've copied into the contents of the page.
Now your contact form setup is complete. Your site visitors can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
Next, let’s see how you can customize your form and mail content.
Customizing a Form
Title for this contact form is just a label for a contact form and is used for administrative purposes only. You can use any title you like, e.g. Job Application Form and so on.
In the form you can enter different tag generators. They can be generated automatically.
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- email - form-tag generator for email;
- text - form-tag generator for text;
- tel - form-tag generator for phone numbers;
- date - form-tag generator for date input;
- text area - form-tag generator for text areas;
- drop-down menu - form-tag generator for drop-down menus;
- checkboxes - form-tag generator for adding chackboxes;
- acceptance - form-tag generator for creating acceptance checkbox;
- quiz - form-tag generator for creating a quiz;
- reCapthca - form-tag generator for adding a captcha;
- file - form-tag generator for adding files;
- submit - form-tag generator for creating submit form.
You can also customize the form content using HTML and form tags. Line breaks and blank lines in this field are automatically formatted with <br/> and <p> HTML tags.
Tag generators (3). By using these tag generators, you can generate form-tags without knowledge of them.
For more information about form-tags, see How Tags Work.
You can edit the mail template for the mail which is sent in response to a form submission. You can use mail-tags in these fields.
An additional mail template is also available. It is called Mail(2) and its content can differ from the primary Mail template.
For more information, see Setting Up Mail page.
You can edit various kinds of messages, including Validation errors occurred, Please fill in the required field, etc.
Make sure that you enter only plain text here.
HTML tags and entities are not allowed in the message fields.
Additional Settings Tab
You can add customization code snippets here. For more details, see Contact Form 7.
Elementor Page Builder
Elementor Page Builder is the most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. It helps to add functionality to your website with the help of its easy-to-use customizable modules.
Detailed Elementor Page Builder documentation can be found here.
After installation and activation of Elementor plugin, you can set up it in WordPress Dashboard in Settings section in Elementor menu as seen below.
Detailed Elementor General Settings documentation can be found here.
Jet ElementsJet Elements is a large set of additional modules located inside Elementor Page Builder plugin that help to add more functionality and extra useful features to your website.
Detailed documentation about Jet Elements can be found here.
TM Mega Menu
This TM Mega Menu plugin allows you to create multi-column menu drop-downs. It also lets you display necessary information in the main menu.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you can navigate to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress dashboard. Hover over the menu tab and click the Mega Menu icon.
Here you can work with Mega Menu:
- enable Mega Menu for current item
- this property allows to enadle/disable Mega Menu for the items of the general menu strusture;
- this tab defines subitems behaviour: here you can group sub items to columns, define the number of columns, container columns number; here you can also set layout and position for the current Mega menu;
- this tab allows to select item icon, item arrow, show or hide menu link text, show or hide sub-menu arrow.