Whenever you need to set your shop base location, shipping location, enable taxes, manage checkout and default shop pages, etc., you need to access WooCommerce settings.
WooCommerce Settings Location
- Log in to WordPress Dashboard. Then, navigate to “Woocommerce” tab on the left.
- Open “Settings” sub menu. Here you’ll see the settings tabs at the top of the page.
General — in this block you can manage your shop base location, selling location, shipping location, enable taxes, add your custom store notice text, etc. You can as well manage currency options.
Products — here you can access the general, display, inventory and downloadable products settings.
- Measurements — here you can define the weight unit, dimensions unit.
- Reviews — here you can enable and disable reviews and product ratings.
- Advanced Thumbnails — here you can manage product thumbnails.
- Shop and product pages — define the pages to display as the shop and product ones, select the type of the product sorting, set the default category display, etc.
- Product images — here you can set the dimensions for the images in the products catalogue, image thumbnails dimensions, etc.
- Inventory — here you can manage your store stock, hold stock, use notifications, etc.
- Downloadable products — here you can define the file download method, set the access restriction, etc.
- Tax — in this block you can manage tax options, set the tax standard, reduced and zero rates.
- Shipping — here you can add shipping zones and manage shipping options, such as shipping destination, calculations, etc.
- Checkout — in this block one can create coupons, enable them, define the checkout process, set the checkout pages, such as Cart page, Checkout page, etc.
- Accounts — here you can set the customer registration page, enable automatic login and password generator, etc.
- Emails — here you can manage email sender options, customize email templates, etc.