Thank you for purchasing Monstroid2 theme! This documentation consists of several parts and covers the entire process of installing and setting up a WordPress website from scratch.
Here you can find the following products:
- Manual Install - folder containing Monstroid2 theme and Jet Plugins.
- Plugins - the full set of Jet Plugins.
- Theme - folder containing archives with Monstroid2 and Monstroid2 Child themes.
- Theme Wizard - folder containing M2-Theme-Wizard.
- PHP 7 or higher;
- MySQL 5.6 of higher;
- WP memory limit of 128 Mb or larger;
- Desktop device;
- SSL certificate on server.
Recommended Technical Requirements
The needed requirements are:
You can get more information here.
Compatibility with previous version of Monstroid2
Monstroid2 comes with absolutely upgraded functionality. Now the theme uses Elementor page builder instead of Power Builder. Also, new version of Monstroid2 comes with Jet Family plugins.
If you're using old version of Monstroid2, please check the following tutorial how to transfer your content effortlessly!
Monstroid2 Videos Playlist
Feel free to view the video playlist with the presentation of awesome Monstroid2 modular functionality.
Welcome to Monstroid2!