Cherry Data Importer
This plugin will help you export posts, comments, widgets, settings etc., from one site to another. With a single click of a button the plugin generates an XML file that can be imported to another website.
After the installation the plugin adds a new block - Demo Content where you can export or import the content.
To import the content, you need to upload the XML file and press Start Import.
Once the import begins you will see a box with progress bars.
After the import is complete you can view the site or customize it.
To export the data, you only need to press an Export button and an XML file will be created automatically.
XML importer settings. Features:
- enable/disable XML importer;
- show/hide the files upload form;
- path to the pre-installed sample-data;
- import settings;
- number of processed items at 1 importing step. The less this number is, the more steps will be during the importing process, and less time will be spent for 1 step. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to reduce this number for the themes with large sample data to avoid problems with importing files on weak servers;
- data post-processing settings. Here you need to add keys with posts IDs that can be changed during the import;
- post metadata settings;
- terms metadata settings;
- message displayed in the export block;
- url of the logo displayed in the export block;
- options array for the additional export.
- success links
- associative array of links displayed on successful installation page. Link ID is used as a key. The plugin contains IDs for the homepage and for customizer;
- link text;
- type of displayed button (default, primary, success, danger, warning);
- _balnk, _self;
- link url.
If you need to create various kinds of projects and display information about them on the website this plugin is exactly what you need. The plugin Cherry Projects offers a full set of options and settings that will help you to adjust the project in accordance with the specifications of your business.
- here you will see a full list of projects ever created on the website;
- add projects
- press this tab to create a new project. For that you need to perform some actions:
- title of the project;
- content block
- add information about your project;
- external link
- specify the external link;
- external link text
- specify the external link text;
- external link target
- choose a proper external link target;
- projects details
- specify detail label and detail info;
- project skills
- add skills and specify the skill value.
Image Format Options
- additional images
- add images for an Image post format;
- image listing layout
- choose a proper listing layout;
- column number
- specify the number of columns for image gallery;
- image margin
- specify margin between the images.
Gallery Format Options
- gallery images
- add images for the gallery;
- use navigation
- enable/disable navigation;
- use infinite scrolling
- enable/disable infinite scrolling;
- thumbnails position
- choose a thumbnail position.
Audio Format Options
- audio source
- choose proper audio files.
Video Format Options
- video source type
- choose a proper video source type;
- video embed url
- enter video url;
- HTML5 video source
- add video file;
- HTML5 video source
- add video poster;
- here you can find and create categories for the posts;
- specify the tags for projects.
In this section you can find all the plugin settings:
- projects listing layout
- choose projects listing view layout;
- pagination mode
- choose projects pagination mode;
- loading animation
- choose posts loading animation;
- hover animation
- choose posts images hover animation;
- enable/disable listing filters;
- filter type
- select if you want to filter posts by tag or by category;
- projects filter categories list
- choose filter categories;
- order filters
- enable/disable order filters;
- order filter default value
- specify the order filter value;
- order by filter default value
- choose the order criteria;
- post format
- choose a proper post format;
- column number
- select number of columns for masonry and grid projects layouts. (Min 2, max 6);
- posts per page
- select how many posts per page do you want to display(-1 means that will show all projects);
- item margin
- select projects item margin (outer indent) value;
- grid template
- grid content template;
- standard post template
- standard post template;
- image post template
- image post template;
- gallery post template
- gallery post template;
- audio post template
- audio post template;
- video post template
- video post template.
Cherry Search allows you to send search queries without reloading the page via AJAX technology. In this way, users can find any information they are interested in quickly and easily. Thanks to a full range of settings, you can customize the functionality of the plugin the way you need.
Once the plugin is installed you can see a Cherry Search button in the right sidebar of your admin panel:
- replace the standard search form
- this option allows to replace all the standard search forms on your website;
- search button text
- this option sets search button text;
- search button icon
- this option sets search button icon;
- caption / placeholder text
- this option sets placeholder text in input field.
Search Result Settings
- search in
- you can select particular search sources. If nothing is selected in the option, search will be made over the entire site;
- exclude categories from search results
- this option allows to set categories in which search will not be made;
- exclude tags from search results
- this option allows to set tags in which search will not be made;
- exclude post types from search results
- this option allows to set post types in which search will not be made;
- number of results displayed in one search query
- this option will allow you to limit the number of displayed search results. If the overall number of results exceeds previous set limit, the load more button will come up;
- sort search results by
- sort search results by a certain criteria;
- filter results by
- filter search results by ascending or descending order.
- show post titles
- show/hide post titles;
- post word count
- specify the post word count;
- show post authors
- show/hide post authors;
- prefix before author`s name
- specify the prefix that will be displayed before author’s name;
- show post thumbnails
- show/hide posts thumbnails;
- enable scrolling for dropdown lists
- enable disable scrolling for dropdown search results lists;
- dropdown list height
- specify the dropdown list height;
- view more button text
- add text for view more button.
- negative search result
- text that will be displayed if nothing is found;
- technical error
- text that will be displayed during technical error.
Cherry Services List
Cherry Services List can be useful for any business website whether it is large or small. It will help you to list all services you provide in an attractive and structured way. Thanks to a number of options and settings the plugin can be customized in accordance with the style and specification of your business. The plugin adds a custom post type named Services, which you can use to display what your company offers in a professional way.
Before integrating the plugin into your theme you need to make several minor adjustments to avoid problems with layout. So, follow the instructions listed below:
1. Create cherry-services folder in the root folder of your theme.
2. Copy archive-services.php and single-services.php files from the templates folder of the plugin to the cherry-services folder.
3. Open each of the copied files and delete function calls get_header(services); and get_footer(services).
Adding new post
To create a new post you need to click an Add New button in the Properties tab. On the new page you need to enter the title and text of the new property.
Now proceed to the box below. Here you need to specify:
- state of progress
- state of progress of the property;
- enter the price;
- property status
- specify the property status (sale or rent);
- specify the location of the apartment or office;
- choose the number of bedrooms;
- choose the number of bathrooms;
- specify the area of the object;
- parking places
- specify the number of parking places;
- add photos of the apartment or office.
Cherry Sidebar Manager
Cherry Sidebar Manager is designed to create custom sidebars with specific sets of widgets and define custom sidebars on pages.
To add a new sidebar, go to the Appearance > Widgets section and click Create a new sidebar.
Input Sidebar name and Sidebar description. Then click Creating Sidebars
You can arrange your widgets set in your sidebar by adding the new ones, changing the order of widgets and removing the unused ones.
Avaliable Post Sidebar Areas
Cherry Team Members
The plugin Cherry Team Members is specially designed to make it easier for the businesses to display info about their team and personnel. It contains a full set of options and tools that will help adjust the profile in accordance with the skills and the position of the members. Let’s take a closer look at the plugin on the front end.
- here you can see all the available posts;
- in this section you can create various real estate types;
- add proper tags;
- add all necessary features to the post;
- here you can find all the settings for the plugin.
Unveil customers' feedback on your services to look more reliable to prospects. This easy-to-use plugin Cherry Testimonials is designed to help you add testimonials and reviews to the site and customize their look in accordance with the design of the website. Testimonials can also be added via shortcodes to any page or post. With Cherry Testimonials, you can prove your testimonials aren't fake and were written by real people. Besides the testimonial itself, it's possible to reveal a lot of details about its author. They include his name, photo, email, company he works in, his position, and link to the site of that company or his personal blog. Note that you can hide the email, position, company's name, and photo, if a customer doesn't want you to reveal any of that data.
Adding new testimonials
To add a new testimonial, find Testimonials tab in the WordPress sidebar and press Add New button.
Power builder is a brand new drag and drop page builder. It allows even non developers to build top-quality and fully functional sites for any kind of business.
Power Builder Integrator
Power Builder Integrator is specially designed to help users integrate 3d party plugins into the Content Builder.
Cherry Theme Wizard
Cherry Theme Wizard plugin is a powerful instrument that allows you to install all the necessary plugins and demo-content in an easy and effortless way.
To install it you must go to Plugins tab in your administration panel. There you'll see the following notice.
Just click on Begin installing plugin link, and the installation will begin.
After Cherry Theme Wizard is installed you will be able to see Cherry Theme Wizard tab in your Administration panel. Go to this tab, and Cherry Theme Wizard will offer you to install the bunch of recommended plugins to your theme.
You can also select which particular plugins you want to be installed. To do it you just have to select them from the list that wil appear on your page. Then click on Next button and proceed to the installation process.
When the plugins are installed it is time to install demo content for your theme. Cherry Theme Wizard will offer you to do just that.
Demo Content Installation
Cherry Theme Wizard will offer you several scenarios how to install demo content to your theme.
- Append demo content to my existing content
- this option will append the demo content for your theme with your existing content.
- Replace my existing content with demo content
- this option will rewrite your previous existing content with the demo content.
- Skip demo content installation
- by choosing this option you refuse to install demo content for your theme.
When the installation will be over you'll see the following notice.